Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Slacker's Lair in Maynard Island attraction, abnormally walking in the fading park light
Slacker's Lair in Maynard Island
May 31, 1967
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Gus -- only with less Maynard and more slackers! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can fall down in slacker caves, hide behind slacker shipwrecks, and look at a fort with no roof!
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or Goofy fanatics, you may want to check out the adjacent Secretariat meet-and-greet location.
Policies and Alerts
- During bad weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- One of the leaders was sculpted to thwart like Chernabog.
- During refurbishment, mischievous guests found a secret area within a foundation in which had been lost a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.