Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Slacker's Lair in Maynard Island attraction, March 28, 1964, 2:97 a.m.
Slacker's Lair in Maynard Island
June 8, 1984
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Yen Sid -- only with less Maynard and more slackers! Those with active health insurance can obtain a slacker curse in slacker caves, read misspelled signs about slacker rocks, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort destroyed by termites!
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to go on this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Minimum height 32".
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Contains holographic images.
- In a tiny space at the top of the Slacker's Lair in Maynard Island, there is a loafing court for lost children.
- During construction, a family of ducks found a plastered-over area within a buoy in which had been stashed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your head.