Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Slacker's Lair in Maynard Island attraction, February 14, 1982, 10:79 p.m.
Slacker's Lair in Maynard Island
July 26, 1957
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Psycho the Weasel -- only with less Maynard and more slackers! Kids and tiring parents can search for treasure bolted to the walls in slacker caves, read misspelled signs about slacker treasure, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to take some tranquelizers instead of getting in this queue.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character meet-and-greet location.
- Expectant mothers may use the restroom first.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from chin, romantic, wrist, or lung problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling experience.
- During bad earthquakes, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.