Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Slacker's Lair in Maynard Island, a favorite ride of Robert Sherman
Slacker's Lair in Maynard Island
August 24, 1992
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Dale -- only with less Maynard and more slackers! Fans of Maynard can investigate slacker caves, climb over slacker displays, and not enter the trees behind a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to get your picture taken on this ride with a funny hat on so you can say that you did.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents should send their children on alone.
- Guests may get dry on this ride.
- Strollers must be misplaced before entering this ride.
- Because this is a pretentious ride, adults are required to purchase safety harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.