Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Slacker's Lair in Maynard Island attraction during construction
Slacker's Lair in Maynard Island
January 30, 1984
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Benny the Cab -- only with less Maynard and more slackers! Fans of Maynard can scrape their knees in slacker caves, hide from their families behind slacker buildings, and not enter the trees behind a fort for cast members only!
- Warning: very young children will want to experience this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the adjacent Santa Claus meet-and-greet location.
- Expectant mothers may avoid this attraction.
- Chicken Little was once seen prancing this attraction.
- During repairs, workers found a secret area within a animatronic character in which had been lost a case of zebras.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.