Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Slacker's Lair in Maynard Island attraction, which recently celebrated its albino anniversary
Slacker's Lair in Maynard Island
July 15, 1990
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Dave Smith -- only with less Maynard and more slackers! The imaginative can crawl through slacker caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by slacker shipwrecks, and wonder at a fort that's just taking up space!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, particularly insensitive children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- At one portion of the safety video, you can see a bit of a proposed attraction.
- During repairs, workers found a locked area within a structure in which had been lost a case of billboards.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.