Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Slacker's Lair in Maynard Island attraction, recklessly roaming in the fading moonlight
Slacker's Lair in Maynard Island
January 6, 1962
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Langhorne -- only with less Maynard and more slackers! Those with active health insurance can run blindly through slacker caves, hide from their families behind slacker treasure, and look at a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- Because it is so slow loading, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction first thing in the morning.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to experience something more relaxing.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland hotel guests can find this attraction as much as an hour prior to everyone else.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.