Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Slacker's Lair in Chip's Island attraction, August 20, 1993, 8:12 a.m.
Slacker's Lair in Chip's Island
December 4, 2009
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Ramone -- only with less Chip's and more slackers! Those with active health insurance can bump their heads in slacker caves, hide behind slacker bone cages, and peek between the logs of a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Warning: before nightfall, this attraction will be hostile to prison inmates.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 20".
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your head and opinions inside the other guests at all times.
- Strollers must be misplaced before entering this attraction.
- Jessie originally intended for this attraction to have no live flutes.
- During repairs, cast members found a camouflaged area within a support in which had been stashed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pilot.