Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Above: The Slacker's Lair in Chip's Island show, secretly chugging in the shrouded candlelight
Slacker's Lair in Chip's Island
November 18, 1955
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Bobby Burgess -- only with less Chip's and more slackers! Kids and tiring parents can get lost in slacker caves, climb across slacker displays, and ask cast members about a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- Warning: in many cases, fantasy-addicted children will want to go on this show multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to run away.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of heights, excessive headgear, or cardiac, viral, ribcage, lung, or lycanthropic disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- In 1957, this show was rethemed to insert artwork from the "Slacker's Lair in Chip's Island" movie.
- During repairs, snoopy bloggers found a plastered-over area within a wall in which had been squirreled away a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.