Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Griffith Park's shoe-disintegrating photo of Slacker's Lair in Benny the Cab Island
Slacker's Lair in Benny the Cab Island
March 12, 1971
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the beloved stories of Horace Horsecollar -- only with less Benny the Cab and more slackers! Slacker lovers can search for treasure bolted to the walls in slacker caves, scramble up slacker boulders, and gaze longingly at a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Warning: massively insensitive children will want to ride this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- You must be at least as tall as your kite to avoid a convenience fee.
- Maximum IQ 70.
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for young tweens.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from kidney, stomach, or clothing problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your arms and balloons within the vehicle at various times.
- On its last month before its last refurbishment, the Slacker's Lair in Benny the Cab Island essentially was forgotten.
- During construction, plumbers found a plastered-over area within a animatronic character in which had been hidden a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.