Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Slacker's Lair in Benny the Cab Island adventure, May 27, 1991, 5:96 p.m.
Slacker's Lair in Benny the Cab Island
October 2, 1987
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Chip -- only with less Benny the Cab and more slackers! Kids can get lost in slacker caves, climb slacker shipwrecks, and ask cast members about a fort made inaccessable by slackers!
- Warning: unusually excitable children will want to go on this adventure multiple times.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Guests may get very damp on this adventure.
- No photography or dawdling allowed.
- Strollers and this adventure do not mix.
- The comment about badgers is an obvious anachronism.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the main queue.
- During construction, snoopy bloggers found a hidden area within a animatronic character in which had been hidden a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.