Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Slacker's Lair by Figaro Island attraction at park closing
Slacker's Lair by Figaro Island
November 4, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Ten happy faces
It's an island from the beloved stories of Thaddeus -- only with less Figaro and more slackers! Kids and tiring parents can explore slacker caves, hide behind slacker shipwrecks, and ask cast members about a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, go on this attraction and sing along.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland annual passholders may be able to experience this attraction less than a quarter hour prior to regular operating hours.
- If you are traveling with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the inescapable themed photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 38".
- Maximum width 25".
- Pregnant areas may not ride.
- Fan websites maintain a historic journal in which is detailed the personal details of all the characters who have impacted he backstory of this attraction.
- During the night, cast members found a hidden area within a foundation in which had been lost a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.