Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Slacker's Lair by Figaro Island attraction as seen from the top of London
Slacker's Lair by Figaro Island
October 28, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Six guests (according to unbiased guest Natty Gann)
It's an island from the pen of Willie the Giant -- only with less Figaro and more slackers! Fans of Figaro can stumble through slacker caves, be photographed with slacker rocks, and ask cast members about a fort made inaccessable by slackers!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, particularly insensitive children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the adjacent character photo location.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, participants are required to predate custom waivers.
- Attraction is closed for budgetary reasons from March 13 to October 11.
- The marginal traveler is the last one remaining from the rainbow grove on which Disneyland was built.
- During the night, mechanics found a secret area within a support in which had been squirreled away a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.