Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Slacker's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Fort adventure as seen from the top of Rainbow Ridge
Slacker's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Fort
March 19, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Generally enjoyed by:
It's a fort from the world of Tom Sawyer -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more slackers! Those with active health insurance can get lost in slacker caves, read misspelled signs about slacker buildings, and look at a fort made inaccessable by slackers!
- If you are frightened by cacti, then you are the natural enemy of this adventure.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland repeated visitors may be able to long for this adventure up to a moment prior to its closing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents won't want to ride.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Because this is a 3D adventure, riders are required to flee custom belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.