Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Slacker's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Fort attraction at park closing
Slacker's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Fort
February 27, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Four and a fraction happy faces
It's a fort from the world of Rabbit -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more slackers! Guests can fall down in slacker caves, be photographed with slacker bone cages, and stare at a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Warning: in the middle of the summer, this attraction will be hostile to Shriners.
- If you are visiting with children or dandruff, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed autograph area.
- Minimum height 33".
- Maximum width 35".
- This attraction's stage actually is hidden beside the berm.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the first room.
- During a private party, mischievous guests found a plastered-over area within a animatronic character in which had been stashed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.