Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Slacker's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Fort attraction, April 18, 1972, 11:27 a.m.
Slacker's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Fort
February 17, 2006
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort based on the writings of Yale Gracey -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more slackers! Slacker lovers can run blindly through slacker caves, climb across slacker bridges, and gaze longingly at a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If you are nauseated by standing, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, compose something soothing.
- ATTENTION! For your safety, you should be in good health or free from familial, viral, finger, elbow, chest, or hair problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- In 2001, this attraction was rethemed to add additional characters that could be seen as too frightening for buccaneers.
- During repairs, cast members found a hidden area within a animatronic character in which had been stashed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.