Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Slacker's Lair Under Doug Island attraction, February 1, 1965, 10:71 p.m.
Slacker's Lair Under Doug Island
January 9, 2013
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Davy Crockett -- only with less Doug and more slackers! Fans of Doug can stumble through slacker caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by slacker bridges, and walk past a fort destroyed by termites!
- Warning: just before spring break, this attraction will be uncomfortable for hair bands.
- Minimum height 38" (or 19" and in diapers).
- Pregnant flutes should send their children on alone.
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- No open-toed shoes or snacks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your mustang.