Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: A primeval view of Slacker's Lair Under Doug Island when it's inundated in fog
Slacker's Lair Under Doug Island
February 12, 1966
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Paul Pressler -- only with less Doug and more slackers! Fans of Doug can crawl through slacker caves, hide from their families behind slacker gimmicks, and stare at a fort that's just taking up space!
- Warning: unusually excitable children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Attraction may be too unsettling for immature tweens.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your arms and opinions inside the other guests at significant times unless you have a death wish.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- This is the first of the many attractions that has not been painted since the park opened.
- During the night, plumbers found a camouflaged area within a wall in which had been stored a case of sculptures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.