Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Slacker's Lair Under Doug Island attraction, almost bending in the afternoon sunlight
Slacker's Lair Under Doug Island
June 21, 2000
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Roy Disney -- only with less Doug and more slackers! Kids can get lost in slacker caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by slacker bridges, and not enter the trees behind a fort destroyed by termites!
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this attraction alone.
- Expectant parents should run away.
- This attraction was previously built for the 1927 World's Pavilion.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Friar Tuck when you wear night-vision goggles in the second room.
- During refurbishment, workers found a hidden area within a support in which had been lost a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.