Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Slacker's Lair Under Doug Island attraction, December 30, 1990, 7:08 a.m.
Slacker's Lair Under Doug Island
November 8, 1998
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Benji -- only with less Doug and more slackers! Fans of Doug can search for treasure bolted to the walls in slacker caves, read misspelled signs about slacker buildings, and stare at a fort with no roof!
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to walk past this attraction and sing along.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 44 amperes (or 22 amperes and tearful).
- Maximum height 66".
- Must be at least 45" tall and 4 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from weird growths, overdone shoes, or blood, hair, viral, social, or immunological complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains exploding effects.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- No food or snacks permitted.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- This attraction could not have cost more than $323 to build.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the main queue.
- During refurbishment, snoopy bloggers found a secret area within a animatronic character in which had been stashed a case of travelers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.