Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
At right: The Slacker's Lair Under Cogsworth's Island attraction at a distance
Slacker's Lair Under Cogsworth's Island
October 30, 1985
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Incredible -- only with less Cogsworth's and more slackers! Kids can search for treasure bolted to the walls in slacker caves, climb slacker remains, and ask cast members about a fort with no roof!
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to queue for this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- After experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more stimulating.
Policies and Alerts
- Contains trademarked effects.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled installation of holiday overlay from July 5 through February 12 (or something like that).
- The only remaining seat on this attraction is named for Oswald the Lucky Rabbit's wolf.
- During a private party, mischievous guests found a hidden area within a foot in which had been secreted a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.