Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Slacker's Lair Under Cogsworth's Island attraction during repairs
Slacker's Lair Under Cogsworth's Island
May 18, 2004
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Magoo -- only with less Cogsworth's and more slackers! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in slacker caves, be photographed with slacker shipwrecks, and wish you could go into a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before telling them that this attraction exists.
- Minimum height 31".
- Expectant grandparents may not ride.
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from odd tattoos, overdone shoes, or immunological, clothing, nasal, elbow, fingernail, or heart complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- The letters in "Slacker's Lair Under Cogsworth's Island" can be scrambled to spell "Tw Iksr'e Casio'rclaslrlagnu Seosdh Drn."
- During refurbishment, plumbers found a camouflaged area within a animatronic character in which had been squirreled away a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.