Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A zany view of Slacker's Lair Under Cogsworth's Island when it's not covered in children
Slacker's Lair Under Cogsworth's Island
March 31, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus three and a quarter churros
It's an island from the pen of Quasimodo -- only with less Cogsworth's and more slackers! Slacker lovers can fall down in slacker caves, hide from their families behind slacker remains, and visit a fort made inaccessable by slackers!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to experience this attraction by yourself so you never have to again.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to find something longer.
Guest Policies and Information
- BEWARE! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from low blood pressure, overdone perfume, or hair or heart issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No food or dawdling encouraged.
- This attraction was originally sponsored by Zokkomon.
- During refurbishment, mischievous guests found a camouflaged area within a wall in which had been stashed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your helicopter.