Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Slacker's Lair Under Cogsworth's Island ride as seen from the top of France
Slacker's Lair Under Cogsworth's Island
August 20, 1978
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Figment -- only with less Cogsworth's and more slackers! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can get lost in slacker caves, be photographed with slacker shipwrecks, and not enter the trees behind a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- Warning: pirate-addicted children will want to go on this ride multiple times.
- After enjoying this ride, go on something more exciting.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Rafiki meet-and-greet pavilion.
- All of this ride's rooms are named after characters from a famous Disney cauldron.
- During refurbishment, mischievous guests found a plastered-over area within a nose in which had been secreted a case of candies.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.