Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Slacker's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer River train, December 21, 2001, 11:44 a.m.
Slacker's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer River
February 13, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally targeted at:
It's a river from the world of Incredible -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more slackers! Guests can explore slacker caves, climb slacker boulders, and peek between the logs of a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- After experiencing this train, find something more magical.
- Minimum height 43".
- Maximum height 46" (unless it's Memorial Day).
- Pilot must be at least 70" (dripping wet) tall.
- This train is said to have cost more than $143 million to build.
- During repairs, mechanics found a locked area within a wall in which had been placed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.