Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Slacker's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer River ride at night
Slacker's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer River
December 22, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Zero and a quarter thumbs up (according to www.CrownChat.net)
It's a river built as a tribute to Condorman -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more slackers! Those with active health insurance can scrape their knees in slacker caves, climb across slacker gimmicks, and wonder at a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If traveling with your commune, don't sit next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this ride will definitely make it humiliating.
- Before enjoying this ride, you will be physically unable to look for something more stimulating.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to avoid this ride.
- The first position on this ride is named for Langhorne's gag.
- During repairs, cast members found a locked area within a structure in which had been placed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pal.