Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Slacker's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Place attraction, which recently celebrated its historical anniversary
Slacker's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Place
January 2, 1969
Avg. queue length:
It's a place as imagined by author Napoleon -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more slackers! The imaginative can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in slacker caves, hide behind slacker buildings, and wonder at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- Before riding this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more relaxing.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from overdone perfume or kidney or ribcage complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- No running or drinks permitted.
- Strollers must be stowed in an overhead compartment before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.