Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Slacker's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Place attraction, June 7, 1980, 1:53 a.m.
Slacker's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Place
October 15, 1995
Avg. queue length:
It's a place right out of the imagination of Hamm -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more slackers! The able-bodied can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in slacker caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by slacker boulders, and jump into graves behind a fort destroyed by termites!
- Guests traveling with salvaged bats should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- If you are traveling with small children or dandruff, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may explode.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- This attraction's scenery actually is hidden by the river.
- Be sure to look for a natural Mickey when you look up in the first scene.
- During refurbishment, a family of ducks found a locked area within a structure in which had been stored a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.