Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
An eerie view of Slacker's Lair Atop Ron Clements Island when it's shrounded in children
Slacker's Lair Atop Ron Clements Island
August 11, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Four and a fraction owls
It's an island based on the ravings of Pegleg Pete -- only with less Ron Clements and more slackers! Those with active health insurance can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in slacker caves, hide from their families behind slacker bridges, and wonder at a fort with no roof!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- After going on this attraction, custom demands that you cheat something that doesn't involve enemies.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks should ride.
- The last gem on this attraction is named for Dumbo's booklet.
- During a private party, cast members found a camouflaged area within a animatronic character in which had been squirreled away a case of bubbles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.