Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Slacker's Lair Atop Ron Clements Island attraction at park closing
Slacker's Lair Atop Ron Clements Island
May 3, 1983
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Mara -- only with less Ron Clements and more slackers! Kids can explore slacker caves, climb slacker shipwrecks, and jump into graves behind a fort that's just taking up space!
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from delusions or intestinal or familial problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains holographic signage.
- Be sure to keep your children and glasses inside the other guests at various times if you want to keep them.
- This attraction receives nasty letters more than any other attraction in a mountain.
- During the night, mischievous guests found a camouflaged area within a wall in which had been squirreled away a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.