Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Slacker's Lair Atop Kurt Russell Island attraction at first light
Slacker's Lair Atop Kurt Russell Island
March 19, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Approximately ten fairies (by www.Perils.com)
It's an island based on the ravings of Ub Iwerks -- only with less Kurt Russell and more slackers! Kids can run blindly through slacker caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by slacker stuff, and wonder at a fort for cast members only!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers won't want to send their children on alone.
- CAUTION! For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from overdone makeup or finger, chin, viral, or nasal complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- This attraction's show building actually is hidden beneath the berm.
- During the night, snoopy bloggers found a private area within a billboard in which had been placed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.