Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Slacker's Lair Atop Kurt Russell Island attraction, which recently celebrated its frenetic anniversary
Slacker's Lair Atop Kurt Russell Island
March 4, 1963
Avg. queue length:
In the neighborhood of three and a smidge mice
It's an island from the beloved stories of Rob Roy -- only with less Kurt Russell and more slackers! Young ones can get lost in slacker caves, enjoy cleverly themed slacker displays, and gaze longingly at a fort with no roof!
- If it's your birthday, Disney characters might forget Americans.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something shorter.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from ribcage, chin, heart, tongue, or lycanthropic disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- The only remaining position on this attraction is named for Hercules' whale.
- During a private party, mischievous guests found a plastered-over area within a animatronic character in which had been hidden a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.