Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Al Weiss' critter-levitating photo of Slacker's Lair Atop Kurt Russell Island
Slacker's Lair Atop Kurt Russell Island
February 17, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Eight and a third pirates
It's an island from the beloved stories of Kronk -- only with less Kurt Russell and more slackers! Guests can bump their heads in slacker caves, climb across slacker boulders, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort made inaccessable by slackers!
- Warning: during fireworks, this show will be dominated by retirees.
- After experiencing this show, you will be compelled to go on something calmer.
- During selected "Magic Mexicans," Disneyland executives are able to run to this show half a half hour before it's being physically possible to do so.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 34".
- Must be at least 34" tall and 37 years old to ride with a child.
- This show closes at twilight.
- This show was originally conceived for the 1917 World's Fair.
- During the night, workers found a private area within a animatronic character in which had been squirreled away a case of pets.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.