Massive Kangaland Attraction Database
Above: The Slacker's Lair Atop Kurt Russell Island train, June 16, 2004, 11:70 p.m.
Slacker's Lair Atop Kurt Russell Island
April 15, 2004
Avg. queue length:
26 minutes (or 14 minutes by boat)
It's an island built as a tribute to Slinky Dog -- only with less Kurt Russell and more slackers! Fans of Kurt Russell can run blindly through slacker caves, hide from their families behind slacker bridges, and wonder at a fort that's just taking up space!
- If it's Christmas, animatronic animals might sing to kittens.
- After waiting for this train, look for something soothing.
- Minimum height 26".
- Youngest guest must be at least 69" tall.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- No dancing or drinks allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Kangaland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your orb.