Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Skeleton's Lair on Hamm Island attraction during construction
Skeleton's Lair on Hamm Island
December 12, 1961
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Jules Verne -- only with less Hamm and more skeletons! Guests can get lost in skeleton caves, enjoy cleverly themed skeleton gimmicks, and wonder at a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If you are put off by crowds, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners might try to forget about this attraction half an hour after park opening.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as large as your light to go on.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from low blood pressure or social, hair, personal, viral, kidney, or wrist problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.