Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Skeleton's Lair on Hamm Island attraction as seen from the top of a hotel
Skeleton's Lair on Hamm Island
January 21, 2000
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Langhorne -- only with less Hamm and more skeletons! The imaginative can bump their heads in skeleton caves, hide behind skeleton remains, and not enter the trees behind a fort made inaccessable by skeletons!
- If it's your anniversary, annual passholders will have a tendency to pick on your party.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for teenagers.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from excessive cluelessness or chin or personal issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Skeleton's Lair on Hamm Island "alternative" experience.
- This is the only attraction in Disneyland on which a tribute to Jane can be seen.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the waiting room.
- During refurbishment, workers found a secret area within a rock in which had been squirreled away a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.