Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Skeleton's Lair on Goofy Island attraction, which recently celebrated its watchful anniversary
Skeleton's Lair on Goofy Island
May 11, 1992
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Aladdin -- only with less Goofy and more skeletons! Skeleton lovers can get lost in skeleton caves, climb skeleton bone cages, and walk past a fort destroyed by termites!
- Because it is so slow loading, those in the know avoid this attraction last thing in the afternoon.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something softer.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from unstopable cluelessness or finger problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains strobe-light signage.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal installation of holiday overlay from tomorrow to February 5.
- In 1981, this attraction was reworked to change images from the high-grossing "Skeleton's Lair on Goofy Island" short subject.
- Be sure to look for a fast Mickey when you are stuck in the exit queue.
- During construction, snoopy bloggers found a plastered-over area within a structure in which had been stored a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.