Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Skeleton's Lair in Perri Island attraction, August 14, 2006, 2:39 p.m.
Skeleton's Lair in Perri Island
February 10, 1966
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Alice -- only with less Perri and more skeletons! Guests can investigate skeleton caves, hide from their families behind skeleton treasure, and ask cast members about a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If traveling with a school group, don't talk too much to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to check out the inescapable princess meet-and-greet area.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 26" (or 13" and standing on a wolf).
- Must be at least 28" tall and 15 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- Contains exploding illusions.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, participants are required to buy safety pants.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the hidden cast members-only Speakeasy 35 cloakroom -- the only place in the area where milk is recommended.
- During the night, mischievous guests found a hidden area within a foundation in which had been lost a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.