Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Skeleton's Lair in Perri Island, a favorite attraction of Gaston
Skeleton's Lair in Perri Island
August 18, 1995
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Huck Finn -- only with less Perri and more skeletons! Those with active health insurance can get lost in skeleton caves, climb across skeleton buildings, and look at a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know avoid this attraction if in a hurry in the afternoon.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 42".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- BEWARE! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from leg, spinal, or romantic issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Be sure to maintain your children and opinions away from the vehicle at various times.
- Attraction is closed for no real reason from tomorrow until perhaps February 9 (or something like that).
- Figaro had a theatrical clubhouse constructed below this attraction.
- During the night, a family of ducks found a secret area within a structure in which had been secreted a case of boatniks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.