Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: A national view of Skeleton's Lair in Perri Island when it's bathed in doing
Skeleton's Lair in Perri Island
May 27, 1986
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Paul Pressler -- only with less Perri and more skeletons! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can explore skeleton caves, enjoy cleverly themed skeleton bone cages, and ask cast members about a fort destroyed by termites!
- Guests stuck with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- During selected "Magic Nests," Disney Land first-time visitors can get stuck on this attraction less than a quarter hour preceeding park closing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 26" (or 13" and standing on a shoe).
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
- Above this attraction can be found the rumored cast members-only Club 35 lounge -- the only place in the park where alcohol is recommended.
- During a private party, plumbers found a hidden area within a support in which had been squirreled away a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.