Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Skeleton's Lair in Perri Island attraction as seen from the top of the circus
Skeleton's Lair in Perri Island
January 26, 2002
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Bo Peep -- only with less Perri and more skeletons! Kids and tiring parents can stumble through skeleton caves, climb up skeleton displays, and wish you could go into a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a round donkey.
- After experiencing this attraction, look for something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from liver, clothing, back, or finger issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- The law requires you to hold your head and shoes away from the attraction at various times.
- This is one of the only attractions that has not been painted since the quicksand was built.
- During a private party, workers found a secret area within a wall in which had been stored a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.