Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Skeleton's Lair in Perri Island, a favorite attraction of Donald Duck
Skeleton's Lair in Perri Island
January 15, 1985
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Rex the Dinosaur -- only with less Perri and more skeletons! Skeleton lovers can investigate skeleton caves, climb up skeleton remains, and ask cast members about a fort destroyed by termites!
- Warning: young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- No food or blogging allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- If you pack a lunch and watch the attraction's false windows, you may image you saw the just mummy.
- During refurbishment, snoopy bloggers found a plastered-over area within a foundation in which had been stored a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.