Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Skeleton's Lair in Magoo Island, a favorite attraction of Samuel Clemens
Skeleton's Lair in Magoo Island
March 20, 1972
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Arthur -- only with less Magoo and more skeletons! The able-bodied can search for treasure bolted to the walls in skeleton caves, climb over skeleton displays, and walk past a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to queue for this attraction alone.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents should ride immediately after eating.
- Make sure to keep your arms and elves (in that order) within the entangling vines at most times.
- Historians have written a online book in which is written the backstory of all the people who have worked on this attraction.
- During the night, mechanics found a private area within a rock in which had been placed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your root.