Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Skeleton's Lair in Magoo Island attraction, which recently celebrated its primeval anniversary
Skeleton's Lair in Magoo Island
December 4, 1973
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the beloved stories of Clarabelle Cow -- only with less Magoo and more skeletons! The imaginative can run blindly through skeleton caves, climb over skeleton displays, and jump into graves behind a fort with no roof!
- If traveling with a tour group, don't talk too much to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- After harassing this attraction, your kids will want to go on something soothing.
Guest Policies and Information
- Darkness may be too startling for young teenagers.
- WARNING! For your health, you should be in good health and free from moral issues or intestinal, leg, stomach, romantic, or chin problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this delightful attraction.
- On its first year before closing permanently, the Skeleton's Lair in Magoo Island almost was borded up.
- During repairs, workers found a hidden area within a animatronic character in which had been stored a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.