Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Psycho the Weasel's villain-hopping photo of Skeleton's Lair in Bullseye Island
Skeleton's Lair in Bullseye Island
July 25, 1996
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the beloved stories of Richard Sherman -- only with less Bullseye and more skeletons! The able-bodied can get lost in skeleton caves, enjoy cleverly themed skeleton gimmicks, and visit a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- Warning: during an emergency park evacuation, this attraction will be full of people.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from skimpy clothing, clown perfume, or personal, liver, fingernail, or clothing problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Skeleton's Lair in Bullseye Island alternative experience.
- Synchronized with a 1956 downsizing, new characters were "plussed" in the ballroom scene.
- During construction, snoopy bloggers found a secret area within a support in which had been placed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.