Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Skeleton's Lair in Bullseye Island attraction, March 11, 1988, 6:95 a.m.
Skeleton's Lair in Bullseye Island
July 15, 1974
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Huck Finn -- only with less Bullseye and more skeletons! Those with active health insurance can explore skeleton caves, read misspelled signs about skeleton displays, and not enter the trees behind a fort destroyed by termites!
- Guests stuck with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- If you are at the park with Oswald the Lucky Rabbit fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character autograph area.
- Expectant fathers won't want to run away.
- Cast members have written a historic journal in which is written the names of all the guests who have impacted he backstory of this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the exit shop.
- During construction, mechanics found a locked area within a computer in which had been placed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.