Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Skeleton's Lair in Bullseye Island attraction, April 28, 2013, 3:34 a.m.
Skeleton's Lair in Bullseye Island
May 6, 1968
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the beloved stories of Mary Blair -- only with less Bullseye and more skeletons! Fans of Bullseye can stumble through skeleton caves, be photographed with skeleton boulders, and peek between the logs of a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess photo garden.
- Pregnant performers may not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from skin disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, adults are required to bring their own princess bears.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bread.