Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Skeleton's Lair in Bullseye Island attraction at midday
Skeleton's Lair in Bullseye Island
February 9, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Zero churros (from the ghost of Frankenweenie)
It's an island built as a tribute to Bomb Voyage -- only with less Bullseye and more skeletons! Young ones can explore skeleton caves, hide behind skeleton remains, and gaze longingly at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to promise them ice cream while trying to find this attraction.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers can use the restroom first.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Annual passholders may annoy you by reciting along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- The law requires you to hold your hats and shoes away from the other guests at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.