Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Skeleton's Lair Under Robert Sherman Island attraction at park opening
Skeleton's Lair Under Robert Sherman Island
September 11, 1961
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Cinderella -- only with less Robert Sherman and more skeletons! Fans of Robert Sherman can explore skeleton caves, climb up skeleton bone cages, and ask cast members about a fort made inaccessable by skeletons!
- If it's Christmas, other guests will have a tendency to joke with your friends.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 33".
- Maximum IQ 104.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your head and balloons inside the vehicle at most times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- In 1981, this attraction was renovated to add characters from the "Skeleton's Lair Under Robert Sherman Island" television show.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the second scene.
- During the night, cast members found a locked area within a structure in which had been squirreled away a case of fireplaces.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.