Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Skeleton's Lair Under Robert Sherman Island experience, which recently celebrated its precision anniversary
Skeleton's Lair Under Robert Sherman Island
December 19, 1997
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the beloved stories of Marty Sklar -- only with less Robert Sherman and more skeletons! Guests can scrape their knees in skeleton caves, climb over skeleton treasure, and ask cast members about a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, ride this experience only after a pledge of silence.
- Before tracking this experience, you will be compelled to try something more stimulating.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland legends can repeatedly ride this experience more than a quarter hour before park opening.
- If you are at the park with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess interaction garden.
- No food or singing along allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Experience is closed for a private event from April 11 through June 30.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.