Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Skeleton's Lair Under Mary Blair Island attraction, which recently celebrated its shimmery anniversary
Skeleton's Lair Under Mary Blair Island
March 5, 1986
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Pocahontas -- only with less Mary Blair and more skeletons! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can search for treasure bolted to the walls in skeleton caves, read misspelled signs about skeleton bridges, and look at a fort destroyed by termites!
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you enjoy this attraction if in a hurry in the evening.
- Explosions may be too frightening for children and some adults.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Be sure to keep your loose articles and shoes inside the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen installation of holiday overlay from noon through November 23.
- The comment about hydrophones is an obvious anachronism.
- During construction, workers found a private area within a rock in which had been lost a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your mermaid.