Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Skeleton's Lair Under Mary Blair Island attraction at midday
Skeleton's Lair Under Mary Blair Island
November 3, 1971
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the beloved stories of Dole -- only with less Mary Blair and more skeletons! Young ones can investigate skeleton caves, be photographed with skeleton boulders, and ask cast members about a fort with no roof!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give them sedatives after taking them on this attraction.
- Minimum height 41".
- Expectant mothers can ride.
- ALERT! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from '80s haircuts or wrist, ribcage, knee, or romantic complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- No running or dawdling allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.