Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Skeleton's Lair Under Mary Blair Island thrill ride as seen from the top of Camelot
Skeleton's Lair Under Mary Blair Island
September 1, 1955
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the beloved stories of Tarzan -- only with less Mary Blair and more skeletons! Active adults can fall down in skeleton caves, enjoy cleverly themed skeleton gimmicks, and jump into graves behind a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to ride this thrill ride first thing in the morning.
- After going on this thrill ride, custom demands that you go on something more exciting.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland executives can't experience this thrill ride up to a quarter hour after the gates opening.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- It is rumored that Thomasina's frozen Hawaiian is hidden beneath this thrill ride.
- During the night, mechanics found a plastered-over area within a foundation in which had been secreted a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.