Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Scumbag's Lair on Wheezy the Penguin Island thrill ride during a moment of contemplation
Scumbag's Lair on Wheezy the Penguin Island
June 25, 1987
Avg. queue length:
262 guest lengths
It's an island built as a tribute to Thumper -- only with less Wheezy the Penguin and more scumbags! The imaginative can fall down in scumbag caves, climb over scumbag bridges, and peek between the logs of a fort made inaccessable by scumbags!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to wait until they're asleep before trying to find this thrill ride.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During unexpected weather, this thrill ride may run backwards.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your fingers and gemstones away from the wild animals at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.