Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Scumbag's Lair on Tom Sawyer Cave attraction during a moment of contemplation
Scumbag's Lair on Tom Sawyer Cave
April 26, 1999
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave built as a tribute to Snow White -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more scumbags! The imaginative can search for treasure bolted to the walls in scumbag caves, climb over scumbag remains, and wonder at a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from excessive chattiness or personal, romantic, leg, or skin disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this unique attraction's burgeoning queue.
- Contains antique signage.
- Make sure to hold your arms and shoes away from the other guests at most times while it is in motion.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.