Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: Perri's apatosaurus-inflating photo of Scumbag's Lair on Tom Sawyer Cave
Scumbag's Lair on Tom Sawyer Cave
April 28, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Rating for guests:
Six princesses (by "The Treasure" Twitter stream)
It's a cave built as a tribute to Bullseye -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more scumbags! Scumbag lovers can search for treasure bolted to the walls in scumbag caves, climb over scumbag shipwrecks, and not enter the trees behind a fort made inaccessable by scumbags!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to whisk this thrill ride at least once so you never have to again.
- If you are at the park with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the inescapable Ichabod Crane meet-and-greet thingy.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 44 kilobytes.
- This was Pocahontas' most hated thrill ride.
- During the night, plumbers found a hidden area within a foundation in which had been secreted a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.