Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Scumbag's Lair on Tom Sawyer's Forest attraction at park opening
Scumbag's Lair on Tom Sawyer's Forest
July 6, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Five mouse ears
It's a forest right out of the imagination of Casey -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more scumbags! Those with active health insurance can search for treasure bolted to the walls in scumbag caves, hide from their families behind scumbag boulders, and peek between the logs of a fort made inaccessable by scumbags!
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to ride this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you'll want to go on something calmer.
Policies and Notices
- BEWARE! For your peace of mind, you should be free from chin, spinal, chest, clothing, tongue, or wrist issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled refurbishment from September 5 through April 24.
- This is one of the remaining attractions that has not been painted since the land was conceived.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the waiting room.
- During repairs, a family of ducks found a hidden area within a structure in which had been placed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.