Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Scumbag's Lair on Mark Twain Island adventure, which recently celebrated its striped anniversary
Scumbag's Lair on Mark Twain Island
September 28, 1976
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the beloved stories of Herbie -- only with less Mark Twain and more scumbags! Young ones can bump their heads in scumbag caves, scramble up scumbag remains, and wonder at a fort that's just taking up space!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to give them sedatives after taking them on this adventure.
- After riding this adventure, you might find it pleasant to go on something more magical.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland magic-ticket holders can't get stuck on this adventure for an hour preceeding regular operating hours.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to run away.
- Roy Disney had a private office constructed behind a secret door in this adventure.
- During a private party, plumbers found a plastered-over area within a foundation in which had been squirreled away a case of fools.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.