Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Scumbag's Lair on Mark Twain Island attraction during refurbishment
Scumbag's Lair on Mark Twain Island
October 5, 1990
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Jiminy Cricket -- only with less Mark Twain and more scumbags! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can fall down in scumbag caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by scumbag treasure, and gaze longingly at a fort for cast members only!
- Warning: princess-addicted children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Information
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from delusions of grandure, odd growths, goth clothing, or wrist, shoulder, or fingernail disorders, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Contains imported illusions.
- If you carefully monitor the attraction's false birds, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the ancient vampire.
- During the night, workers found a camouflaged area within a wall in which had been placed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice
any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.