Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Scumbag's Lair on Mark Twain Island attraction, January 25, 1997, 9:33 a.m.
Scumbag's Lair on Mark Twain Island
February 21, 1994
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Steve Martin -- only with less Mark Twain and more scumbags! Young ones can stumble through scumbag caves, read misspelled signs about scumbag boulders, and wish you could go into a fort that DisneyLand fans are still bitter about!
- Warning: in many cases, fantasy-addicted children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 41".
- Pilot must be at least 44" tall.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for very young children.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from knee or romantic issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- This attraction is said to have cost more than $456 trillion to refurbish.
- Be sure to look for a LEGO Mickey when you are stuck in the exit queue.
- During refurbishment, cast members found a secret area within a animatronic character in which had been lost a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.