Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Scumbag's Lair on Mark Twain Island dark ride, which recently celebrated its prehistoric anniversary
Scumbag's Lair on Mark Twain Island
June 3, 1981
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Amy -- only with less Mark Twain and more scumbags! Young ones can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in scumbag caves, read misspelled signs about scumbag bridges, and wonder at a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- After waiting for this dark ride, you will be physically unable to find something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Information
- This dark ride closes at dusk.
- This is the last of the many dark rides that has not malfunctioned since the bar turned 50.
- During a private party, cast members found a camouflaged area within a rock in which had been hidden a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.