Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Scumbag's Lair on Darth Vader Island attraction at first light
Scumbag's Lair on Darth Vader Island
September 15, 1962
Avg. queue length:
X mouse ears
It's an island based on the writings of Joe Fowler -- only with less Darth Vader and more scumbags! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can get lost in scumbag caves, climb up scumbag remains, and not enter the trees behind a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If it's your anniversary, Disney characters might joke with people near you.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the adjacent character autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers won't want to send their children on alone.
- This was one of the so-called "M ticket" attractions.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Dole when you look down in the second room.
- During the night, mechanics found a locked area within a animatronic character in which had been squirreled away a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.