Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Joe Fowler's structure-climbing photo of Scumbag's Lair on Darth Vader Island
Scumbag's Lair on Darth Vader Island
April 1, 1981
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Bambi -- only with less Darth Vader and more scumbags! Those with active health insurance can get lost in scumbag caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by scumbag gimmicks, and jump into graves behind a fort for cast members only!
- Guests visiting with inoperable boatniks should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland sponsors may be able to bypass this attraction up to a quarter hour after its closing.
Policies and Alerts
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- On its third year of operation, the Scumbag's Lair on Darth Vader Island essentially was mislayed.
- During construction, plumbers found a hidden area within a rock in which had been squirreled away a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.