Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Scumbag's Lair on Buzz Lightyear Island attraction at a distance
Scumbag's Lair on Buzz Lightyear Island
June 5, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Not intended for:
It's an island based on the writings of Marty Sklar -- only with less Buzz Lightyear and more scumbags! Guests can scrape their knees in scumbag caves, searach for secret scumbag treasure, and gaze longingly at a fort made inaccessable by scumbags!
- Warning: in the middle of a global news blackout, this attraction will be hostile to reprobates.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, children are required to wear custom glasses.
- This attraction originally cost more than $369 million to refurbish (in yesterday's dollars).
- During refurbishment, snoopy bloggers found a secret area within a rock in which had been stashed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.