Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Scumbag's Lair on Buzz Lightyear Island attraction, November 29, 2002, 5:00 a.m.
Scumbag's Lair on Buzz Lightyear Island
April 11, 1966
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Darby O'Gill -- only with less Buzz Lightyear and more scumbags! Active adults can fall down in scumbag caves, read misspelled signs about scumbag rocks, and walk past a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a stained meal.
Guest Policies and Information
- During particularly intense thunder storms, this attraction may melt.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- The tower of Scumbag's Lair on Buzz Lightyear Island can be spotted from as far away as the forest.
- During construction, workers found a secret area within a rock in which had been placed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.