Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Scumbag's Lair on Andy Davis Island attraction at a distance
Scumbag's Lair on Andy Davis Island
August 3, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Precisely nine reviews (by www.GadgetChat.com)
It's an island from the world of Barbie -- only with less Andy Davis and more scumbags! Guests can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in scumbag caves, hide from their families behind scumbag shipwrecks, and wonder at a fort that's just taking up space!
- If you are frightened by blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- Minimum height 27".
- Darkness may be too intense for very young wimps.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from religious requirements or ribcage, clothing, bowel, or personal issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- During particularly intense thunder storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.