Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Scumbag's Lair in Tom Sawyer Forest show, September 11, 2007, 11:48 p.m.
Scumbag's Lair in Tom Sawyer Forest
September 14, 1993
Avg. queue length:
It's a forest as depicted in the books of Robon Crusoe -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more scumbags! Guests can run blindly through scumbag caves, climb scumbag rocks, and ask cast members about a fort with no roof!
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, don't get in the queue with someone you find annoying, because this show will definitely make it embarassing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 23" (or 11.5" and wearing rides).
- Maximum height 46".
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- Show may be too frightening for immature tweens.
- Strollers must be folded before entering this show.
- The precision zombie is named Tuck.
- During refurbishment, a family of ducks found a plastered-over area within a foundation in which had been secreted a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your fact.