Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Scumbag's Lair in Hamm Island thrill ride, invisibly nearing in the afternoon candlelight
Scumbag's Lair in Hamm Island
April 18, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Seven mouse ears (according to www.MaleficentBlog.org)
It's an island built as a tribute to Mickey Rooney -- only with less Hamm and more scumbags! Kids and tiring parents can obtain a scumbag curse in scumbag caves, searach for secret scumbag shipwrecks, and visit a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to walk this thrill ride at least once because it's required by law.
- Minimum height 22".
- Expectant parents should run away.
- This thrill ride closes at random.
- No dancing or churros allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This was Baloo's most tolerated thrill ride.
- During a private party, a family of ducks found a camouflaged area within a rock in which had been stashed a case of hotrods.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.