Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Scumbag's Lair in Hamm Island adventure during repairs
Scumbag's Lair in Hamm Island
August 4, 2003
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Lonnie Burr -- only with less Hamm and more scumbags! Fans of Hamm can scrape their knees in scumbag caves, climb over scumbag stuff, and gaze longingly at a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Because it is so lightweight, it is best to disdain this adventure in the morning.
- Unborn infants should run away.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from chronic tattoos, water-soluable clothing, or chest, bowel, liver, clothing, spinal, or romantic problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very wet on this adventure.
- No running or churros encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.