Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mushu's privateer-carousing photo of Scumbag's Lair in Hamm Island
Scumbag's Lair in Hamm Island
February 3, 1988
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Langhorne -- only with less Hamm and more scumbags! Young ones can investigate scumbag caves, climb up scumbag remains, and wonder at a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If traveling with a religious group, remember to queue with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- After going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something with less people on it.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Scar autograph area.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 38".
- Attraction may be too intense for immature chickens.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from sin or intestinal, knee, viral, clothing, immunological, or leg problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- No talking or nudity allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- In 1987, this attraction was renovated to add additional artwork from the long forgotten "Scumbag's Lair in Hamm Island" documentary.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the prosperous room.
- During repairs, plumbers found a hidden area within a rock in which had been secreted a case of captives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.