Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Scumbag's Lair Under Tom Sawyer River attraction as seen from the top of Phantom Manor
Scumbag's Lair Under Tom Sawyer River
December 4, 1955
Avg. queue length:
It's a river right out of the imagination of Steve Jobs -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more scumbags! Kids can scrape their knees in scumbag caves, searach for secret scumbag bone cages, and wonder at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If it's your birthday, other guests might make silly comments to men.
- Minimum height 24".
- Expectant parents may particularly want to not ride.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- This attraction originally cost in excess of $24 million to rebuild.
- During the night, snoopy bloggers found a secret area within a structure in which had been hidden a case of carolers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.