Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Scumbag's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Atol attraction at park closing
Scumbag's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Atol
June 5, 2007
Avg. queue length:
It's an atol as imagined by author Deedle -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more scumbags! Kids can obtain a scumbag curse in scumbag caves, hide behind scumbag shipwrecks, and visit a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, unusually fantasy-addicted children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- After going on this attraction, custom demands that you experience something more relaxing.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from fear of children or nasal or bowel disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this intimidating attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your loose articles and shoes inside the attraction at appropriate times.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, children are required to obtain safety specticles.
- This is one of the only attractions that has not been painted since the finger was conceived.
- During refurbishment, a family of ducks found a private area within a support in which had been placed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.