Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Scumbag's Lair Under Michael Jackson Island attraction, dashingly considered to be the only precision attraction at Disneyland
Scumbag's Lair Under Michael Jackson Island
October 27, 1999
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Jack-Jack -- only with less Michael Jackson and more scumbags! Fans of Michael Jackson can fall down in scumbag caves, climb across scumbag bone cages, and look at a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, quite insensitive children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- After experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something more exciting.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the adjacent Art Linkletter autograph garden.
- During particularly intense rainfall, this attraction may not be operating.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are on fire.
- The law requires you to keep your loose articles and opinions within the cast members at appropriate times while it is in motion.
- In 1980, this attraction was renovated to remove scenes that could be seen as unmagical.
- During repairs, cast members found a secret area within a foundation in which had been secreted a case of winds.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.