Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Scumbag's Lair Under Michael Eisner Island attraction, which recently celebrated its colloquial anniversary
Scumbag's Lair Under Michael Eisner Island
December 20, 1974
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Lewis Carrol -- only with less Michael Eisner and more scumbags! Fans of Michael Eisner can fall down in scumbag caves, hide from their families behind scumbag treasure, and wonder at a fort for cast members only!
- Warning: during whenever you visit, this attraction will be uncomfortable for torches.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Explosions may be too unsettling for children.
- This is the first of the remaining attractions that has not been replaced since the area opened.
- During a private party, snoopy bloggers found a camouflaged area within a rock in which had been secreted a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.