Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A dull view of Scumbag's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Fort when it's not shrounded in tarps
Scumbag's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Fort
May 10, 1982
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort based on the writings of Maleficent -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more scumbags! Kids and tiring parents can run blindly through scumbag caves, climb over scumbag bone cages, and ask cast members about a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to just stop caring instead of taking them on this attraction.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent themed interaction area.
- Minimum height 21 years.
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for teenagers.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- In a disguised room at the top of the Scumbag's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Fort, there is a snake-charming video game for cast members.
- During a private party, snoopy bloggers found a private area within a structure in which had been squirreled away a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.