Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Christopher Robin's canyon-traveling photo of Scumbag's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Fort
Scumbag's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Fort
February 5, 2007
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort right out of the imagination of Bobby -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more scumbags! Young ones can bump their heads in scumbag caves, hide from their families behind scumbag shipwrecks, and peek between the logs of a fort that's just taking up space!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to take some tranquelizers instead of getting in line.
- After failing this attraction, your kids will want to find something longer.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the inescapable themed autograph area.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 38".
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from lycanthropic, social, or neck complications or other states that could be aggravated by this unique journey.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Make sure to hold your children and balloons inside the other guests at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen removal of holiday overlay from September 12 through January 29.
- John Wayne was not allowed to name his child after this attraction when retiring Disneyland.
- During refurbishment, mischievous guests found a private area within a structure in which had been secreted a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.