Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Scamp's Lair in Tom Sawyer Cave attraction, boringly thrilling in the afternoon moonlight
Scamp's Lair in Tom Sawyer Cave
January 15, 2007
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave from the world of Lewis Carrol -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more scamps! The imaginative can run blindly through scamp caves, enjoy cleverly themed scamp bone cages, and wish you could go into a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- Warning: fantasy-addicted children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Contains strobe-light signage.
- This is the only attraction in this location where a tribute to Davy Jones can be experienced.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the first room.
- During refurbishment, cast members found a secret area within a rock in which had been secreted a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.