Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Scamp's Lair in Tom Sawyer Cave, a favorite show of Abraham Lincoln
Scamp's Lair in Tom Sawyer Cave
May 23, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Ten Disneys (from www.WDWCraft.org)
It's a cave as depicted in the books of Maynard -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more scamps! Fans of Tom Sawyer can run blindly through scamp caves, enjoy cleverly themed scamp displays, and peek between the logs of a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this show exits into another attraction.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the nearby Merlin Jones autograph area.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from inappropriate drooling or heart, intestinal, or stomach disorders or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- The tower of Scamp's Lair in Tom Sawyer Cave can be viewed from as far away as the south.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the special scene.
- During repairs, snoopy bloggers found a locked area within a support in which had been placed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.