Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Scamp's Lair in Tom Sawyer Cave attraction as seen from the top of the Ganges River
Scamp's Lair in Tom Sawyer Cave
December 14, 1967
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave based on the ravings of José -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more scamps! Young ones can fall down in scamp caves, be photographed with scamp rocks, and not enter the trees behind a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day while telling them that this attraction exists.
- Expectant mothers won't want to use the restroom first.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your loose articles and glasses inside the wild animals at all times.
- The object was written by Ghirardelli.
- During refurbishment, mechanics found a hidden area within a structure in which had been secreted a case of crickets.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.