Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Scamp's Lair in Tom Sawyer Cave attraction, wildly considered to be the best technological attraction at Disneyland
Scamp's Lair in Tom Sawyer Cave
June 30, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Time-wasting service animals
It's a cave built as a tribute to Bullseye -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more scamps! Kids and tiring parents can scrape their knees in scamp caves, hide behind scamp remains, and walk past a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If you are put off by movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something with a different smell.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- In 1965, this attraction was rethemed to tone down artwork that could be seen as sexist.
- During construction, cast members found a private area within a animatronic character in which had been hidden a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.