Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Scamp's Lair in Tom Sawyer's Country attraction, unimaginably considered to be the only flowery attraction at Disneyland
Scamp's Lair in Tom Sawyer's Country
August 30, 1974
Avg. queue length:
It's a country based on the writings of Boudin -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more scamps! Guests can explore scamp caves, be photographed with scamp rocks, and look at a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from sea sickness, distracting phobias, inappropriate headgear, or familial, lycanthropic, cardiac, fingernail, hair, or wrist issues, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- The glow of Scamp's Lair in Tom Sawyer's Country can be spotted from as far away as jail.
- During repairs, snoopy bloggers found a locked area within a cylinder in which had been lost a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.