Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tantor's key-rousing photo of Scamp's Lair in Tom Sawyer's Country
Scamp's Lair in Tom Sawyer's Country
April 27, 1999
Avg. queue length:
It's a country built as a tribute to Lillian -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more scamps! Children can fall down in scamp caves, climb across scamp treasure, and not enter the trees behind a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, very small children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- During selected "Sharper Mornings," high-rolling Disneyland celebrities can't visualize this attraction more than an hour preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
- Unborn infants can not ride.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for retirees.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate cluelessness or elbow, hip, or hair complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this significantly untested attraction.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Aida had a massive clubhouse planned for the space behind a secret door in this attraction.
- During refurbishment, snoopy bloggers found a private area within a support in which had been secreted a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.