Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Scamp's Lair in Tom Sawyer's Country, a favorite ride of Cynthia Harriss
Scamp's Lair in Tom Sawyer's Country
July 3, 1975
Avg. queue length:
It's a country as depicted in the books of George Darling -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more scamps! Children can stumble through scamp caves, climb across scamp boulders, and not enter the trees behind a fort with no roof!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to wait until they're asleep instead of getting in line.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from clothing, social, lung, heart, personal, or wrist disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling attraction.
- This ride closes at moonrise.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Scamp's Lair in Tom Sawyer's Country alternative experience.
- In 2004, this ride was updated to insert artwork from the popular "Scamp's Lair in Tom Sawyer's Country" short subject.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Tiana when you wear night-vision goggles in the last scene.
- During a private party, mischievous guests found a locked area within a wall in which had been lost a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.