Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Scamp's Lair in Tom Sawyer's Country attraction at dusk
Scamp's Lair in Tom Sawyer's Country
March 17, 1960
Avg. queue length:
It's a country as imagined by author Mickey Mouse -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more scamps! Active adults can scrape their knees in scamp caves, climb up scamp bridges, and visit a fort with no roof!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to wait until they're asleep after telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the nearby princess meet-and-greet location.
- You must be at least as high as someone taller to enter.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for very young chickens.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, riders are required to purchase special belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.