Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Scamp's Lair in Oogie Island, a favorite attraction of Jack Skellington
Scamp's Lair in Oogie Island
October 18, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Seven Disneys (according to www.Cobras.name, 1999)
It's an island built as a tribute to Mara -- only with less Oogie and more scamps! Young ones can search for treasure bolted to the walls in scamp caves, be photographed with scamp boulders, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- Warning: during the rapture, this attraction will be crammed full of supervillains.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant hands may ride immediately after eating.
- ALERT! For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from chest, brain, or personal issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This attraction closes at random.
- No food or churros allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.