Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Scamp's Lair in Oogie Island attraction as seen from the top of Critter Country
Scamp's Lair in Oogie Island
August 7, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Generally popular with:
It's an island from the beloved stories of Belle -- only with less Oogie and more scamps! The imaginative can get lost in scamp caves, hide from their families behind scamp remains, and look at a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to take some tranquelizers instead of trying to find this attraction.
- Before riding this attraction, experience something more magical.
- You must be at least as tall as allowable to not be scarred for life.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from novelty haircuts, blinding perfume, or skin or liver problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Yawning may occur.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.