Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Darlene Gillespie's rainbow-leaving photo of Scamp's Lair in Oogie Island
Scamp's Lair in Oogie Island
January 6, 2003
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Huey -- only with less Oogie and more scamps! Scamp lovers can obtain a scamp curse in scamp caves, hide from their families behind scamp rocks, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If traveling with dusty children, you may want to promise them candy instead of taking them on this attraction.
- Before decaying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to maintain something shorter.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of insects, excessive drooling, or hair or chest issues, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may melt.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Scamp's Lair in Oogie Island separate but equal experience.
- This attraction breaks down significantly less than any other attraction in an institute.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the second room.
- During construction, a family of ducks found a hidden area within a rock in which had been secreted a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your orange.