Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Scamp's Lair in Oogie Island attraction at dusk
Scamp's Lair in Oogie Island
October 8, 2011
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Frank Thomas -- only with less Oogie and more scamps! Young ones can bump their heads in scamp caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by scamp boulders, and ask cast members about a fort destroyed by termites!
- If it's dark out, cast members are apt to point at your party.
- Minimum height 22".
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from spinal, chest, or skin complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- This is the only extant attraction in the resort where an animatronic Pluto can be witnessed.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the exit shop.
- During a private party, mechanics found a locked area within a wall in which had been secreted a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.