Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Frank Thomas' chicken-glowing photo of Scamp's Lair in Oogie Island
Scamp's Lair in Oogie Island
April 4, 1966
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Cynthia Harriss -- only with less Oogie and more scamps! Young ones can stumble through scamp caves, searach for secret scamp rocks, and gaze longingly at a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day while telling them that this attraction exists.
Policies and Warnings
- During earthquakes, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- No photography or nudity encouraged.
- The inaccessible areas adjacent to this attraction are dominated by homeless former cast members.
- During repairs, workers found a hidden area within a support in which had been lost a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.