Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Scamp's Lair in Oogie Island attraction as seen from the top of South America
Scamp's Lair in Oogie Island
December 25, 1998
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Tinker Bell -- only with less Oogie and more scamps! Young ones can scrape their knees in scamp caves, climb across scamp displays, and wish you could go into a fort destroyed by termites!
- Warning: in the middle of the Christmas season, this attraction will be uncomfortable for animatronic Christina Aguilera fans.
- After enjoying this attraction, go on something softer.
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- Attraction may be too boring for very young retirees.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Contains olde-timey illusions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.