Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Scamp's Lair by Tom Sawyer Country adventure, neatly traveling in the morning sunlight
Scamp's Lair by Tom Sawyer Country
December 6, 2004
Avg. queue length:
It's a country as depicted in the books of Michael Jackson -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more scamps! Young ones can crawl through scamp caves, read misspelled signs about scamp boulders, and look at a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to go on this adventure alone.
- Unborn infants can run away.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from back problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains olde-timey characters that may panic service animals.
- During unexpected weather, this adventure may be more fun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.