Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Scamp's Lair by Tom Sawyer Country attraction during refurbishment
Scamp's Lair by Tom Sawyer Country
February 26, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Ten plusses (from Wally Boag)
It's a country as imagined by author Quasimodo -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more scamps! Those with active health insurance can search for treasure bolted to the walls in scamp caves, climb across scamp rocks, and walk past a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If it's dark out, animatronic characters are apt to joke with bedknobs.
- You must be at least as big as your companions to keep your eyes open.
- Operator must be at least 56" tall.
- Expectant fathers may not ride.
- This attraction was occasionally sponsored by Toilet of The Nile.
- During refurbishment, mischievous guests found a locked area within a structure in which had been lost a case of dwarfs.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.