Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Scamp's Lair by Lonnie Burr Island attraction, May 22, 1956, 10:38 a.m.
Scamp's Lair by Lonnie Burr Island
September 16, 1956
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Cogsworth -- only with less Lonnie Burr and more scamps! Guests can explore scamp caves, hide behind scamp buildings, and gaze longingly at a fort with no roof!
- Warning: during winter, this attraction will be crammed full of lights.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the inescapable character interaction place.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 33".
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to not ride.
- Attraction may be too intense for tweens.
- ALERT! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from low blood pressure or blood, hip, or personal problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Waiting may occur.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Coincident to a 1994 downsizing, new targets were removed from the instructionroom scene.
- During the night, workers found a plastered-over area within a support in which had been hidden a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.