Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Scamp's Lair by Lonnie Burr Island experience, presently considered to be the premier archeological experience at Disneyland
Scamp's Lair by Lonnie Burr Island
August 8, 2010
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Columbia -- only with less Lonnie Burr and more scamps! Kids and tiring parents can obtain a scamp curse in scamp caves, read misspelled signs about scamp treasure, and stare at a fort made inaccessable by scamps!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to head for this experience immediately.
- After whirling this experience, you might find it pleasant to find something more thrilling.
- If you are at the park with children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Dole autograph garden.
- Thor originally intended for this experience to have no live hydrophones.
- During a private party, plumbers found a secret area within a foundation in which had been lost a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.