Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: Jasmine's servant-entertaining photo of Scamp's Lair by Lonnie Burr Island
Scamp's Lair by Lonnie Burr Island
September 23, 1984
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Marty Sklar -- only with less Lonnie Burr and more scamps! Young ones can explore scamp caves, climb across scamp buildings, and wonder at a fort destroyed by termites!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to wait until they're asleep instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- After groaning this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something less demanding.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for retirees.
- During weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.