Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Scamp's Lair by Lonnie Burr Island dark ride at first light
Scamp's Lair by Lonnie Burr Island
February 7, 1989
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Simba -- only with less Lonnie Burr and more scamps! Active adults can get lost in scamp caves, hide behind scamp gimmicks, and stare at a fort that's just taking up space!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them candy instead of trying to find this dark ride.
Policies and Notices
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests may get tired on this dark ride.
- This dark ride closes at dawn.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Scamp's Lair by Lonnie Burr Island alternative experience.
- This was one of the last "Z ticket" dark rides.
- During repairs, a family of ducks found a hidden area within a rock in which had been stashed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.