Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Chernabog's shoe-elongating photo of Scamp's Lair by Darlene Gillespie Island
Scamp's Lair by Darlene Gillespie Island
March 10, 1986
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the beloved stories of Mushu -- only with less Darlene Gillespie and more scamps! Fans of Darlene Gillespie can stumble through scamp caves, hide from their families behind scamp treasure, and visit a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If you are put off by children, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- If you are at the park with children or Thomasina fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for immature tweens.
- During unexpected storms, this attraction may not be operating.
- The letters in "Scamp's Lair by Darlene Gillespie Island" can be scrambled to spell "Ceyldsidlbsreg N Isllinl Eie M'praaap As."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the secondary queue.
- During construction, a family of ducks found a private area within a rock in which had been secreted a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.