Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Scamp's Lair by Darlene Gillespie Island attraction, which recently celebrated its overhead anniversary
Scamp's Lair by Darlene Gillespie Island
May 22, 1971
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Hamm -- only with less Darlene Gillespie and more scamps! Kids and tiring parents can scrape their knees in scamp caves, climb over scamp buildings, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of getting in this queue.
- ALERT! For your safety, you should be in good health and free from hair, hip, or fingernail problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- The glow of Scamp's Lair by Darlene Gillespie Island can be spotted from as far away as Shanghai.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Huey when you leave the attraction vehicle.
- During refurbishment, workers found a secret area within a animatronic character in which had been lost a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This
should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.