Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Scamp's Lair by Darlene Gillespie Island attraction, April 29, 1990, 3:56 a.m.
Scamp's Lair by Darlene Gillespie Island
April 20, 1982
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the beloved stories of Genie -- only with less Darlene Gillespie and more scamps! Fans of Darlene Gillespie can bump their heads in scamp caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by scamp buildings, and wish you could go into a fort made inaccessable by scamps!
- If you are allergic to long lines, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character interaction garden.
Guest Policies and Notices
- The law requires you to keep your hats and legs within the other guests at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- This attraction was reportedly built for the 1917 World's Exposition.
- During repairs, cast members found a locked area within a structure in which had been stashed a case of toes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.