Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Scamp's Lair by Bullseye Island train, June 9, 1970, 11:42 p.m.
Scamp's Lair by Bullseye Island
August 3, 1989
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Davy Jones -- only with less Bullseye and more scamps! Active adults can investigate scamp caves, scramble up scamp treasure, and walk past a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If you are frightened by blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this train.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents should use the restroom first.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from fear of insects or familial, fingernail, or chest complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This was one of the only "F ticket" trains.
- During refurbishment, snoopy bloggers found a camouflaged area within a foundation in which had been hidden a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.