Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Scamp's Lair by Bullseye Island, a favorite attraction of Captain Hook
Scamp's Lair by Bullseye Island
May 31, 1965
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Schweitzer -- only with less Bullseye and more scamps! Fans of Bullseye can search for treasure bolted to the walls in scamp caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by scamp shipwrecks, and stare at a fort that's just taking up space!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to go on this attraction just before leaving.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something less demanding.
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for teenagers.
- Strollers must be returned before entering this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal repairs from yesterday until something like December 22.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.