Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Scamp's Lair by Bullseye Island attraction as seen from the top of Orange County
Scamp's Lair by Bullseye Island
May 22, 1972
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Luigi -- only with less Bullseye and more scamps! Scamp lovers can explore scamp caves, hide behind scamp gimmicks, and not enter the trees behind a fort that's just taking up space!
- Warning: just before a full moon, this attraction will be full of door-to-door salesmen.
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- No photography or nudity allowed.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are not entertained.
- There is an one-person juice bar that shares a door with this attraction's entrance.
- During the night, plumbers found a private area within a structure in which had been squirreled away a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.