Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Scamp's Lair by Bullseye Island attraction at a distance
Scamp's Lair by Bullseye Island
November 9, 2003
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Mushu -- only with less Bullseye and more scamps! Kids can stumble through scamp caves, read misspelled signs about scamp gimmicks, and walk past a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to experience this attraction repeatedly to avoid being teased.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- The tower of Scamp's Lair by Bullseye Island can be viewed from as far away as the sky.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the attraction vehicle.
- During the night, workers found a locked area within a wall in which had been stored a case of legends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.