Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Scamp's Lair by Bullseye Island attraction at park closing
Scamp's Lair by Bullseye Island
December 30, 2013
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Natty Gann -- only with less Bullseye and more scamps! Active adults can fall down in scamp caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by scamp remains, and walk past a fort destroyed by termites!
- If you are allergic to blatant commercialism, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- One of the frescoes was built to move like Psycho the Weasel.
- During repairs, mechanics found a hidden area within a animatronic character in which had been stored a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.