Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Scamp's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Fort attraction at dusk
Scamp's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Fort
October 31, 1982
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort from the beloved stories of Captain Hook -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more scamps! Active adults can run blindly through scamp caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by scamp stuff, and walk past a fort made inaccessable by scamps!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give them sedatives before getting in line.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for consumers.
- There is a hidden juice bar just within this attraction's entrance.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the last scene.
- During a private party, workers found a locked area within a bead in which had been squirreled away a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the
slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.