Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Scamp's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Fort ride, which recently celebrated its royal anniversary
Scamp's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Fort
October 24, 2011
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort from the pen of Kaa -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more scamps! Fans of Tom Sawyer can scrape their knees in scamp caves, enjoy cleverly themed scamp boulders, and jump into graves behind a fort with no roof!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to just give up and roam.
- Before enjoying this ride, go on something less demanding.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Benny The Cab was once photographed riding this ride.
- During construction, workers found a secret area within a foundation in which had been stored a case of dolls.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.