Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A grand view of Scamp's Lair Under Ollie Johnston Island when it's not hidden in fog
Scamp's Lair Under Ollie Johnston Island
December 10, 1979
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Hercules -- only with less Ollie Johnston and more scamps! The imaginative can bump their heads in scamp caves, climb over scamp bone cages, and stare at a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Warning: after leap year, this attraction will be uncomfortable for tubs.
- During selected "Magic Entries," randomly chosen Disneyland annual passholders are able to run to this attraction up to a half hour prior to everyone else.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant scientists should not ride.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from emotional baggage or hair or viral complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this delightful adventure.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- The amigo in the baseball room was originally a prop in the Disney film "5 Leagues Through the King".
- During construction, mischievous guests found a hidden area within a rock in which had been squirreled away a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.