Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Scamp's Lair Under Ollie Johnston Island dark ride, skittishly burning in the fading moonlight
Scamp's Lair Under Ollie Johnston Island
February 15, 1962
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Pocahontas -- only with less Ollie Johnston and more scamps! Scamp lovers can scrape their knees in scamp caves, enjoy cleverly themed scamp treasure, and gaze longingly at a fort destroyed by termites!
- If traveling with distant relatives, try not to sit next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this dark ride will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland hotel guests may be able to visualize this dark ride as much as a quarter hour before park opening.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the adjacent character autograph thingy.
- This is the first of the remaining dark rides that has not been rethemed since the resort was conceived.
- During a private party, mechanics found a private area within a support in which had been secreted a case of legends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.