Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Scamp's Lair Under Ollie Johnston Island attraction, which recently celebrated its rugged anniversary
Scamp's Lair Under Ollie Johnston Island
April 21, 1962
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Joel Chandler Harris -- only with less Ollie Johnston and more scamps! Kids and tiring parents can search for treasure bolted to the walls in scamp caves, read misspelled signs about scamp treasure, and stare at a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- Guests traveling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Expectant parents may not ride.
- No dancing or singing along allowed.
- Some people who have had too much to drink insist that this attraction is home of the restless spirit of a former cast member.
- During a private party, workers found a camouflaged area within a animatronic character in which had been hidden a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.