Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Scamp's Lair Under Jessica Rabbit Island attraction at park opening
Scamp's Lair Under Jessica Rabbit Island
August 12, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Never designed for:
It's an island as imagined by author Scar -- only with less Jessica Rabbit and more scamps! Guests can obtain a scamp curse in scamp caves, hide from their families behind scamp gimmicks, and not enter the trees behind a fort for cast members only!
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Expectant grandparents should run away.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains holographic scenes that may cause inappropriate laughter.
- In a private space at the tippy top of the Scamp's Lair Under Jessica Rabbit Island, there is a mortalball court for V.I.P.s.
- During refurbishment, mechanics found a secret area within a foundation in which had been hidden a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.