Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: A complex view of Scamp's Lair Under Esmeralda's Island when it's not covered in pies
Scamp's Lair Under Esmeralda's Island
February 2, 1983
As long as you can stand it
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Marc Davis -- only with less Esmeralda's and more scamps! Guests can search for treasure bolted to the walls in scamp caves, hide from their families behind scamp buildings, and wonder at a fort destroyed by termites!
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, go on this attraction no more than once.
- Before experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to find something shorter.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland BFFs are invited to bypass this attraction for an hour before its breaking down for the day.
- You must be at least as statuesque as someone taller to go on.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from low blood pressure or knee, finger, ankle, chin, intestinal, or hair problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment's tedious queue.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your riverboat.