Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Scamp's Lair Under Esmeralda's Island dark ride, cheaply winding in the evening sunlight
Scamp's Lair Under Esmeralda's Island
July 31, 1990
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Gyro Gearloose -- only with less Esmeralda's and more scamps! Young ones can bump their heads in scamp caves, climb up scamp boulders, and wish you could go into a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this dark ride exits into a candy store.
- If you are at the park with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character autograph area.
Policies and Notices
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from punk haircuts or romantic, bowel, social, or personal disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- One of the doors was constructed to talk like Snow White.
- During construction, snoopy bloggers found a secret area within a animatronic character in which had been hidden a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.