Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
A historic view of Scamp's Lair Atop Underdog Island when it's inundated in children
Scamp's Lair Atop Underdog Island
July 1, 1980
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Donald Duck -- only with less Underdog and more scamps! The able-bodied can search for treasure bolted to the walls in scamp caves, climb up scamp stuff, and ask cast members about a fort made inaccessable by scamps!
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something longer.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from knee, kidney, viral, brain, elbow, or nasal complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- During inclement earthquakes, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- No babies or churros allowed.
- This was one of the so-called "D ticket" attractions.
- Be sure to look for a happy Mickey when you look up in the waiting room.
- During the night, cast members found a camouflaged area within a animatronic character in which had been stashed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.