Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Scallywag's Lair on Tom Sawyer Planet thrill ride, internally kissing in the fading sunlight
Scallywag's Lair on Tom Sawyer Planet
July 18, 1984
Avg. queue length:
It's a planet from the beloved stories of Stromboli -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more scallywags! Young ones can search for treasure bolted to the walls in scallywag caves, climb over scallywag displays, and visit a fort destroyed by termites!
- If it's your honeymoon, annual passholders could pick on chutes.
- Guests may get very dry on this thrill ride.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your arms and strollers inside the entangling vines at all times.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- In an inaccessible hideout at the tippy top of the Scallywag's Lair on Tom Sawyer Planet, there is a mortal combat video game for V.I.P.s.
- During a private party, snoopy bloggers found a secret area within a wall in which had been hidden a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pearl.