Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Scallywag's Lair on Tom Sawyer Planet attraction during repairs
Scallywag's Lair on Tom Sawyer Planet
January 31, 2010
Avg. queue length:
It's a planet built as a tribute to Lillian -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more scallywags! Guests can explore scallywag caves, climb across scallywag shipwrecks, and wonder at a fort destroyed by termites!
- If you are sensitive to blatant commercialism, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- You must be at least as high as allowable to enter.
- Expectant fathers can avoid this attraction.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of infrequent maintenance or leg issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your arms and opinions within the other guests at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.