Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A multicolored view of Scallywag's Lair on Tom Sawyer Planet when it's hidden in children
Scallywag's Lair on Tom Sawyer Planet
May 25, 1995
Avg. queue length:
It's a planet as imagined by author Figment -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more scallywags! Kids can search for treasure bolted to the walls in scallywag caves, enjoy cleverly themed scallywag bone cages, and peek between the logs of a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something shorter.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- BEWARE! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from phantom limb syndrome, dietary issues, unstopable drooling, or social, ribcage, or stomach issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this thrilling experiment.
- The law requires you to hold your fingers and bobsleds away from the wild animals at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, adults are required to have safety acorns.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should
not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.