Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
Pictured: The Scallywag's Lair on Tom Sawyer Forest thrill ride as seen from the top of the desert
Scallywag's Lair on Tom Sawyer Forest
July 12, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Two thumbs down
It's a forest built as a tribute to Jasmine -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more scallywags! Children can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in scallywag caves, read misspelled signs about scallywag boulders, and peek between the logs of a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If this is your first visit to Dandy Lines, you should plan to go on this thrill ride just before leaving.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Dandy Lines sponsors will want to imagine this thrill ride for a moment after less important people.
- Minimum height 27".
- Guests may get poor on this thrill ride.
- No photography or blogging allowed.
- This is the only operating thrill ride in the resort near which a picture of Lonnie Burr can be found.
- During construction, mischievous guests found a hidden area within a foundation in which had been stored a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.