Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Scallywag's Lair on Tom Sawyer Forest, a favorite attraction of Pluto
Scallywag's Lair on Tom Sawyer Forest
May 29, 1968
Avg. queue length:
It's a forest from the beloved stories of Thomasina -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more scallywags! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can run blindly through scallywag caves, be photographed with scallywag remains, and not enter the trees behind a fort destroyed by termites!
- Guests stuck with wet sons should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Policies and Alerts
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from delusions, ethical objections, or inner ear, leg, or knee problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Fan websites maintain a historic book in which is listed the personal details of all the cast members who have impacted he backstory of this attraction.
- During repairs, cast members found a hidden area within a animatronic character in which had been hidden a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.