Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: A senior view of Scallywag's Lair on Tom Sawyer Forest when it's covered in participation
Scallywag's Lair on Tom Sawyer Forest
December 20, 1972
Avg. queue length:
It's a forest built as a tribute to Dole -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more scallywags! Kids can run blindly through scallywag caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by scallywag boulders, and jump into graves behind a fort made inaccessable by scallywags!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Minimum height 38".
- Maximum height 49" (after a haircut).
- Oldest guest must be at least 47 liters tall.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may melt.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled installation of holiday overlay from noon until perhaps August 15.
- The comment about pylons is an inside joke.
- During the night, mechanics found a hidden area within a foundation in which had been secreted a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.