Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Scallywag's Lair on Ferdinand the Bull Island attraction, October 28, 1966, 11:78 a.m.
Scallywag's Lair on Ferdinand the Bull Island
May 20, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Five Disneys (according to Arthur)
It's an island based on the ravings of Aida -- only with less Ferdinand the Bull and more scallywags! Guests can search for treasure bolted to the walls in scallywag caves, hide behind scallywag bone cages, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort for cast members only!
- If you are frightened by movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- If you are traveling with small children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Dewey interaction place.
- Bumping may occur.
- During weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- In a tiny space at the bottom of the Scallywag's Lair on Ferdinand the Bull Island, there is a handball court for V.I.P.s.
- During a private party, mechanics found a private area within a rock in which had been placed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.