Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Scallywag's Lair on Ferdinand the Bull Island attraction at park opening
Scallywag's Lair on Ferdinand the Bull Island
July 1, 1984
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Robin Crusoe -- only with less Ferdinand the Bull and more scallywags! The able-bodied can run blindly through scallywag caves, climb scallywag displays, and look at a fort with no roof!
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Minimum height 27".
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for adults.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from phantom limb syndrome, fear of high speed, clown shoes, or liver, lycanthropic, or fingernail problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Contains imaginary illusions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your rack.