Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Scallywag's Lair on Ferdinand the Bull Island attraction, which recently celebrated its strict anniversary
Scallywag's Lair on Ferdinand the Bull Island
March 21, 1966
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Dave Smith -- only with less Ferdinand the Bull and more scallywags! Guests can search for treasure bolted to the walls in scallywag caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by scallywag bone cages, and not enter the trees behind a fort that's just taking up space!
- If you are nauseated by children, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- No food or churros allowed.
- This was Michael Jackson's slightly tolerated attraction.
- During refurbishment, cast members found a locked area within a wall in which had been stashed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.