Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A patriotic view of Scallywag's Lair on Ferdinand the Bull Island when it's not covered in children
Scallywag's Lair on Ferdinand the Bull Island
July 23, 2009
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Thumper -- only with less Ferdinand the Bull and more scallywags! Guests can scrape their knees in scallywag caves, hide behind scallywag gimmicks, and stare at a fort with no roof!
- Warning: small children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- After tweeting this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something more relaxing.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- During unfortunate rainfall, this attraction may smell funny.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.