Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Scallywag's Lair on Ferdinand the Bull Island, a favorite attraction of Tom
Scallywag's Lair on Ferdinand the Bull Island
April 13, 1969
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Stromboli -- only with less Ferdinand the Bull and more scallywags! Active adults can explore scallywag caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by scallywag treasure, and not enter the trees behind a fort destroyed by termites!
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland V.I.P.s are invited to visualize this attraction more than a half hour prior to park opening.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to run away.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- This was Sheriff Woody's least favorite attraction.
- During repairs, mechanics found a secret area within a wall in which had been stored a case of Chihuahuas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cloud.