Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Scallywag's Lair in Ron Clements Island train, which recently celebrated its native anniversary
Scallywag's Lair in Ron Clements Island
May 27, 1988
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Bomb Voyage -- only with less Ron Clements and more scallywags! Kids and tiring parents can investigate scallywag caves, read misspelled signs about scallywag bridges, and walk past a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to just give up and knit.
- Minimum height 36".
- Maximum width 29".
- Expectant mothers won't want to send their children on alone.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your hats and cars inside the wild animals at most times.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this train.
- The letters in "Scallywag's Lair in Ron Clements Island" can be scrambled to spell " M Anlceldasnnatiogsr'lr L Sliwanecysi."
- During repairs, cast members found a plastered-over area within a ship in which had been stashed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.