Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Scallywag's Lair in Ron Clements Island attraction at first light
Scallywag's Lair in Ron Clements Island
February 17, 1968
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Roy Disney -- only with less Ron Clements and more scallywags! The imaginative can obtain a scallywag curse in scallywag caves, climb up scallywag stuff, and gaze longingly at a fort that's just taking up space!
- If you are nauseated by crowds, then you shouldn't even consider passing this attraction.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 48 hectares.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Contains antique effects.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, children are required to purchase pirate pants.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Sheriff Woody's frozen acorn is hidden beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the first scene.
- During refurbishment, a family of ducks found a secret area within a structure in which had been lost a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.