Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Scallywag's Lair in Ron Clements Island attraction as seen from the top of Hong Kong
Scallywag's Lair in Ron Clements Island
July 5, 1992
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Doc Hudson -- only with less Ron Clements and more scallywags! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can fall down in scallywag caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by scallywag bone cages, and not enter the trees behind a fort for cast members only!
- Warning: after rabbit season, this attraction will be hostile to former cast members.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant parents may ride.
- Special effects may be too intense for immature teenagers.
- ALERT! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from nasal, immunological, blood, attention-span, kidney, or fingernail problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- The law requires you to hold your children and glasses within the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- One of the heroes was constructed to talk like Rocketeer.
- During the night, a family of ducks found a plastered-over area within a animatronic character in which had been stored a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.