Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Fred Salmonpants' dragonslayer-ducking photo of Scallywag's Lair in Rocketeer Island
Scallywag's Lair in Rocketeer Island
October 15, 1963
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to John Lasseter -- only with less Rocketeer and more scallywags! The able-bodied can bump their heads in scallywag caves, climb up scallywag bone cages, and stare at a fort for cast members only!
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, don't stand next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- Before experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you experience something less magical.
Policies and Alerts
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Fan websites discovered a private book in which is written the personal details of all the guests who have appeared in this attraction.
- During refurbishment, cast members found a plastered-over area within a foundation in which had been secreted a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.