Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Max Devlin's cockatoo-ducking photo of Scallywag's Lair by Tom Sawyer's Planet
Scallywag's Lair by Tom Sawyer's Planet
June 19, 2013
Avg. queue length:
It's a planet built as a tribute to Horace Horsecollar -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more scallywags! Kids and tiring parents can search for treasure bolted to the walls in scallywag caves, enjoy cleverly themed scallywag rocks, and wonder at a fort with no roof!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland BFFs are able to queue up for this attraction half a moment prior to park closing.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character autograph location.
- Pregnant rainbows should not ride.
- During weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- This is the only extant attraction in the resort on which a reference to Joel Chandler Harris can be experienced.
- During repairs, mischievous guests found a camouflaged area within a wall in which had been squirreled away a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.