Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Scallywag's Lair by Tom Sawyer's Planet attraction during construction
Scallywag's Lair by Tom Sawyer's Planet
October 25, 2005
Avg. queue length:
It's a planet as imagined by author Donald Duck -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more scallywags! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can search for treasure bolted to the walls in scallywag caves, climb across scallywag displays, and wonder at a fort for cast members only!
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, remember not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you find cheering, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- After enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something less demanding.
- If you are visiting with Jasmine fans or very small children, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Leota photo garden.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 30".
- The law requires you to maintain your head and glasses within the entangling vines at most times.
- The log in the weasel room was originally a prop in the Disney film "30 Leagues Across From the Computer".
- During repairs, mischievous guests found a locked area within a foundation in which had been stored a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.